Friday, May 25, 2007

Hello Everyone!

Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Hannah. I'm a 23 year old from Tampa, FL. I am a full time dispatcher for the local cable company and full-time girlfriend to my loving boyfriend. We have no kids of our own, yet, but plan to one day after we are married.

I have been stitching since I was about 13. I taught myself from a kit. In the last few years, I've become a little more serious about it. I often dream of opening up my own ONS.

I plan to make small fobs with all of my squares. I think I will probably edge them all with cording. I took a basketry class last year and have the perfect hand-made basket to store them in :) One could pull each fob out individually to admire.

My Likes: Anything and absolutely everything girlie. Anything Blue. Anything Fall-themed or colored. LHN, CCN, HIH, CHS, Shepherd's Bush, Prairie Schooler, JN, anything Quaker... just to name a few =)

My Dislikes: Mystical - Dragons, Fairies, etc. Religion, Cartoons, Cats, Celtic, Chocolate, Geometric

If you'd like, you can check out my blog here. Feel free to link me as a friend and I'll do the same. I look forward to stitching for and exchanging with each and every one of you!

I think I am going to go design my name/date/location square now :)

3 comments:

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Hi Hannah!
Lovely name by the way ~ if we were going to have a girl, Hannah was on the list. But alas, we have two darling boys :)

This exchange will be such fun. I am eager for my partner!! Happy Weekend.

samplerknn said...

Hi Hannah,
Nice to "meet" you. I too am eager to start.You and I have the same likes and dislikes....but did you really say you don't like chocolate??? Now that's just wrong! ;-D

Karen

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah! Good to "see" you here!