Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Squares from Peg


I received my beautiful squares from Peg yesterday (sorry a day late getting pictures). It is a very pretty drawn thread design which I absolutely love. It will have the first place in my book I am making out of my squares. Thank you peg for the lovely work you did on this. I am only placing the design picture in this blog because I am unsure whether to place the entire name and location of the individual in the blog. Peg, if y0u want me to, I will edit and add that piece also. The signature piece is stitched in a very pretty backstitch alphabet.. Thank you very much again, Peg, both pieces are absolutely beautiful and wonderfully stitched!!!

14 comments:

Cheryl said...

That is beautiful! Ive never seen this design before, i love it! Great job peg!

Tanya said...

So pretty ~ is it a Drawn Thread design? Very nice.

Margaret said...

What a lovely design. I've never seen it before and love it.

DaisyGirl said...

This is so pretty. I love Drawn Thread patterns. Great job!
Donna

Vonna said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Lavender Rose said...

Very, very pretty!

Hannah said...

Very pretty. I love this pattern!

Carol said...

Nice!

Margaret wong said...

Very nice! I must dig mine out and stitch it for myself.......soon! :D

Marie-P said...

Wow, love this one too! Beautifully stitched!

Annemarie said...

Such gorgeous squares you two stitched for each other! Wowie!

Vicki said...

Very beautiful work Peg.

Lizzy said...

Oh, it's beautiful, Terry! Lovely stitching, Peg! :-)

Lin said...

It's lovely! Will have to take a closer look at Drawn Thread Designs.