Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Mailing Date FAST approaching and Sign Ups

Hello Ladies :)
Just a quick reminder that our mail date is FAST approaching - July 13! Please post to the board when your squares have been mailed.

Also, please remember if you want to sign up for Round #2 - I'm taking names right now. We've got about 35 right now I think....We've had a lot of new people join in. Take a look at our side bar!!

If you see that you are not listed in the sidebar or you have comments/questions, just give me a holler and I'll try to take care of anything you may need.

Have a great rest of the week...Remember today's humpday...it's all downhill from here :)

Hugs,
Vonna

1 comment:

Terry said...

It is so great so many new people are joining in. This has got to be one of the most fun exchanges I have ever been in. Congrats on a great job and idea Vonna and Annemarie!!!! And Thank you for all the work you do!!