Wednesday, July 25, 2007

ROUND #2 PARTNERS

Here is a listing of partners for Round #2 of the Fair and Square Exchange. Partner contact information will be sent to you via e-mail a little later on today. If you've not received contact information from me by tomorrow - let me know! We have 46 members of Fair and Square at this time. 45 members has chosen to exchange this round. (I am listed as a partner twice because with the odd number of participants in this round, I had to partner to two different people and will be stitching two squares - just a FYI, if you see my name twice - it is correct and I'm thrilled to be receiving TWO square exchanges!) Without further ado...here we go....all partners were pulled out of the hat by my 8 y.o. daughter so it is all random and chance!

NICKY R / LORI

TINA / MERCY

HEIDI / ULLA

LIN / DANI

VONNA / HANNAH

STACI / SUE W. (WILDSUE)

KAREN / MARIE P.

PEG / CHERYL

POUKA (XANGLES) / VICKI

CATHY B. / BRENDA (BLGH)

TUULA / LIZZY

LOUISE . MARGARET W.

MICHELE B. / RACHEL V.

DONNA / VONNA

DEB (LAVENDER ROSE) / MONIQUE

LESLEY / JULIE *Lesley is on holiday at this time

WENDY / CAROL

TANYA / SANDY

ANNEMARIE / MARGARET G.

LAUREN / BECKY K. (RAGAMUFFIN)

AMYSC / MICHELE W.

WILLEKE / MARGIE M.

TERRY / MINDI

Ok, here you go...remember to take a look at your partners info in the Member Profiles section before you start stitching. I know some ladies are wanting a theme or color....so hammer it out together before you start stitching. I will send contact information later today. Thanks for participating! Hugs, Vonna

12 comments:

Terry said...

And thank you for all your work!!!

Amy said...

Thanks so much Vonna! :)

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Thanks so much again for pairing us all up! Looking forward to another great round.

Mindi said...

Woohoo! Thank you so much for organizing this Vonna!

Tuula said...

Thanks Vonna! I´m happy to have Lizzy as my partner. Thanks for organising this.

Margaret said...

Thank you very much Vonna. I'm looking forward to stitching for Annemarie.

Annemarie said...

Vonna, You're a sweetheart for doing all this. And I'm very happy that Margaret is my next victim :o)

staci said...

Thanks Vonna! I can't wait to get started!!!

Lin said...

Thanks! Looking forward to a new start!

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said...

Thanks Vonna! I'm looking forward to Round 2 and I'm happy to have Tuula as my next partner! Thanks again for all you do for us, Sweetie! :-)

mercy said...

Thanks for the email and allowing me to join! I have a question though...what happened to the member info (what they like/dislike) that was on the sidebar?

mercy said...

Oops forget it I found it :-)