Saturday, September 8, 2007

Fast and Furious

Hello Ladies!
Blocks are being posted and received fast and furious now! Thanks for everyone's attention to detail :) I know that some block partners are not mailing until the beginning of next week. That's fine, just please keep each other informed. That is another reason why we have a 2 week time period in between each round so blocks can be received and everything set straight before the next round begins (in case you were wondering)!

Please if possible remember to post your name and your partner's name and which round number on the posts of sending and receiving..it makes it easier for me to track what's going on.

Again, I'm taking sign ups until whatever the date says on the side bar for Round #3. The round will close a couple of days before I send names, so if you want to be in the round and I haven't gotten your name in the sidebar...let me know. I'm human and sometimes, I miss things....if your name is on the sidebar for Round #3 and you don't want it to be let me know that too! If you want to lay out a round or two or four...no problem! I'll keep you as members and you just alert me when you want to jump back in for a round ;0)

We've gotten some new members for Round #3 so welcome newbies! You'll enjoy the exchange, as you can see we have some LOVELY, TALENTED Stitchers here!

Again, thanks to everyone for participating and being such a great group of people!
Have a great weekend and I can't wait to see all the squares that are travelling right now!
{{hugs}} to you all.....~Vonna

No comments: