Sunday, January 6, 2008

Boy was I spoilt...

Yesterday I received this beautiful package from Joan from Minnesota, though I wans't able to open it until midnight it was well worth the wait...

Of course there were two beautiful squares in it:



Joan, you did an excellent job, I just love these!

But that was not all, Joan also spoilt me with some gifts:



There were patterns from my wish list, all seasonal fobs and Christmas fobs from Heart in Hand, handmade pincushion, ort bag and project bag, some mints, a Minnesota map (might come in handy if I ever visit you Joan LOL), a two year planner, two skeins of Needle Necessities, needles, a key ring and a measuring tape. Joan, thanks so much for this lovely package!

My squares to you will go out tomorrow, since I wasn't able to go to the post office this weekend. Hope you like them as much as I do yours!

No comments: