Friday, February 8, 2008

Another Newbie

Hi Everyone,

MarieP and Staci have recently visited my blog and through them, I discovered this exchange.  After looking at all of the beautiful pieces that have been exchanged so far, I am eager to give it a try and have signed up for round #6.  

A little bit about myself....I am 36 and live in Santa Clara, CA with my husband of 12 years. I have been doing some sort of crafty thing since I was in the 1st grade, making little paper baskets for my classmates.  I have been stitching for about 15 years and it has become my favorite obsession, with quilting a close second and tole painting right behind it.  

I look forward to participating!

Liz

2 comments:

staci said...

Welcome Liz!!! This is such a fun exchange, I think you'll have a great time :)

Marie said...

Hi Liz,
welcome to this great group. I am glad that you are joining us in all of this fun. You will fit right in, you're stitching is beautiful!!!
Can't wait to stitch for you. :)