Monday, February 25, 2008

My Package Arrived!!!

I just got home from work and lo and behold there was a package awaiting me.

I was quite excited to open it and here is what I received:

These great squares from my daughter.

She also sent some wonderful goodies:

A flowered bag, that I am sure she made, two charms (a flower and MOM), 3 packages of crystals, two fat quarters of fabric that I believe are for the pattern for a "smart bag", and two cross stitch patterns.



I just LOVE my squares and goodies.
Thanks Melissa.

Also want to let you know that I mailed your squares today.

And Vonna sign me up for round 7. I am having a great time
with exchanging!!

3 comments:

JillMN said...

Oh Joan, I'm glad you finally received a package, and a great one at that. Melissa did a beautiful job on your squares. They are so personalized. Great goodies too! I am anxious for her to receive yours.

You have a wonderful daughter!

Jill

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

SUPERIOR Exchange and lovely squares that Melissa stitched for you :) How lovely!

Melissa G said...

You can use the fat quarters for another bag, or, I bought them because they matched the squares - so, you can use them to help you finish them...if you want.

The Smart Bag is the BEST pattern I've seen in a while! SOOO EASY - don't tell anyone! ;)

I had to get the snowman, because I figure you can stitch it for Lori...and, the cat pattern, cause you are sooo in love with your seventh child - Kitty Boy.

I'm glad you liked them...OH...the charms are for your squares...they go in the lower right hand corner...flower for the Lizzie Kate Design & MOM for the personalized design....I didn't put them on, because I figured it would be easier to iron them & them attach...

LOVE YOU!