Saturday, March 8, 2008

Annemiek's Squares Received

Dear Everyone

Beautiul squares received from Annemiek received on Friday. I will post pictures tomorrow. Annamiek yours should be arriving soon - I emailed you but have not heard back yet???? My mum has been ill so getting to the post was delayed. I have emailed Vonna and she is aware that they are being sent. Thanks you so much for the lovely A Mon Ami Pierre design and the gorgeous thread and pattern. I will post some nice pictures in the morning.

Sharon B -*- Australia

1 comment:

Annemiek said...

So glad to her they arrived Sharon. I've tried to email you back but the emails keep bouncing. I'm currently at home with the flue so couldn't send it from another email account. I'll let you know when your package gets here. Have a good week!