Saturday, March 22, 2008

Grinning from ear to ear....




Well, today was a really nice mail day, I got my earth day package from Joan and it made me smiling...my little one asked me: 
Mom what happened? You are looking so happy ...and I am ;-)...
Joan stiitched wonderful squares and added a perfectly matching piece of fabric,
I have to finish it as a pillow because one have to seee a lot of the fabric, it´s soooo perfect;-))
And she spoiled me with lots of gifts, many of them are self-made, you can see them on the second pic, there was a really nice painted and wooden needlecase done by Jill, I like this really much;-)).....a nice stitching bag, a beaded scissor fob and a little sewed hen...the third pic shows my other goodies: A LHN chart from my wishlist, notecards, a Gingher scissor, I am just starting collecting scissors ;-)...charms and beading needles(also on my wishlist), a piece of green linen, a bunch of DMC floss ( I always appreciate this because we have to pay so much per skein in Europe*sigh*) and a tin with mints....

Joan, you couldn´t have done it better, I am sooo happy with everything and I really hope I can give you back some of my feelings with your package which will go out next week...
Thx so much and a big hug,

Gaby

2 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Superior Exchange!!!

JillMN said...

Great Exchange. You are a lucky girl, Joan is a very good exchanger.