Saturday, March 1, 2008

Recieved Squares :)

I recieved my squares from Vonna, WOW ! I am so surprised! I will take a picture tomorrow as I have to hook up my camera or my scanner to the computer. Since moving I still havent gotten the computer to where it is going... imagine that lol.... BUT the thing that gets me is this ... I stitched the same squares for my biscornu partner in my biscornu exchange :) and when I was finished my friend laughed because she told me she stitched the same squares for her partner. I thought I was going to have to stitch them again for myself. Vonna just must have known that I dont do well at stitching the same design twice :) Now I have the adorable squares to make an biscornu :) I LOVE THE Design! Thank you Vonna!
Laura
thanks for the treats as well :)

No comments: