Friday, March 7, 2008

Thank you Melissa!!!


I received these beautiful squares from Melissa in CA yesterday! I just love them!! Thank you so much Melissa. The design is just perfect - I'm trying to decide how to finish the squares. I've been toying with the idea of making wooden flossy holders and I think this would be a great design for the center (front and back). The design is "Tiny Little Quaker" by Papillon Creations; stitched with NN Painted Desert. I love over-dyed fibers (my weakness) :)

Forgot to mentioned the goodies Melissa sent along. She included a skein of NN Painted Desert and one of the new Just Nan patterns - Florentine Floral. I really love it.

2 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Well isn't that just gorgeous? I love it! Good job Melissa!!

Melissa said...

I'm glad you liked it, Mel! I love that little Quaker chart and hoped you would, too. :)

I included the skein of the overdye in case you might want/need it for finishing. If not, there's plenty there to do something else since NN was always so generous with their yardage. :)