Saturday, April 5, 2008

I love Jill !!!!!!!!!!

I received Jill's excessively wonderful Earth Day exchange!
4_04_2008 004
Did you see the adorable woodpecker?
4_04_2008 010
How Jill knew that there was this insanely active woodpecker beating his little brains out in a tree two doors down from mom's while my sister and I were there cleaning the week before last I don't know. lol I kept wondering if his beak would dull.

I also think it's really funny what we stitched each other. After all, I did this for Jill--
3_16_2008 033
Apparently we were both thinking bunnies, trees, and birds. lol

Jill also included some extra wonderful goodies including a beautiful blown glass fob on a place marker -- Jill makes them. Stunning--- simply stunning!!!

Bless you, Jill !!!!!! You've made my week.

2 comments:

JillMN said...

Ruth,
I'm so glad you like your squares. It was alot of fun to put together. Enjoy!
Jill

JillMN said...

Ruth,
I'm so glad you like your squares. It was alot of fun to put together. Enjoy!
Jill