Saturday, April 26, 2008

Round #6 From Annette

I received a wonderful package from Annette today and I am truly thrilled! Annette selected a design from one of my favorite designers, Blackbird Design. She stitched a portion of the Moonlit Garden design using Weeks Dye Work floss...the colors are perfect! I was also treated to a great Doodles design, "Home Sweet Home" as well as some gorgeous Crescent Colours to get me started on this project! Annette recently joined the Fair and Square group and I was most definitely the lucky one to be partnered with her! Many, many thanks Annette for making this such a special exchange. :)

I left my camera in Vermont so I had to use my scanner for "picture posting" ~

Round #6 ~ From Annette W.
Design: Moonlit Garden
Designer: Blackbird Design

1 comment:

Daffycat said...

Beautiful colors~such sweet squares!