Thursday, April 10, 2008

Round 6 Rec'd From Julianne P.!

I received my squares, Julianne! That was quick! I love, love, love the squares! The main square, Julianne says, is from "L'R de rien", Miniature Pulette. Whetever that means, I know I love them! :-) And, of course, my other goodies! Stashed in a lovely embroidered bag were some cute notecards, some beautiful mauve Krenik silk thread and some gorgeous hand-dyed Belfast Linen from Silkweaver. I had never seen such fabric and I don't know if my pics can do it justice! Or if my stitching can! Unfortunately, the squares I stitched for Julianne met with a catastrophe, so will have to re-do! Thank you, Julianne, for being my partner!

Suzanne St.


2 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Oh it is beautiful! Congrats! Julianne outdid herself!

Julianne said...

Hi Suzanne,

I'm so glad that you like it. It was a fun one to stitch. I just love the French designs.