Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Squares from Annemiek - Round 5

Dear all, sorry for the late posting - camera was toast for a while but it has been fixed and all is working now.

My many thanks to the wonderful Annemiek who sent me the most lovely blue square (my favourite colour), extremely fine needlework and just an adorable picture. Along with some beautiful french postcards of buttons (another favourite thing of mine) and a gorgeous patchwork/cross stitch pattern. I could not fit everything in the photo but safe to say I loved the squares very much and loved the other goodies as well. Thank you for being a wonderful fair and square partner and being understanding of my delays when my mum was ill. I hope you have received my squares and that you like them. Sharon x x x hmmm the blog is not accepting my picture so I will try again.

No comments: