Thursday, May 15, 2008

I am new here ...

My name is Janien and I live in Belgium. I am 52 years young, allmost married for 30 years with Berre and we have two wonderful daughters (Lies and Sara). i was proffessor in the social high school but got cancer a while ago and now I am fighting against it and hope to win soon ... I have a lot of time now to do the things I really love such as cross stitch, quilt, writing, making cards, swapping, doing round robins and exchanges ...
I think this group is fun and love to be a part of it (thanks Vonna to let me in and enjoy)
Hope to meet you all in an exchange real soon !
have a wonderful day and enjoy every second of it!
big hug
Janien (antwerp in Belgium)

3 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Many warm welcomes Janien :)

Julianne said...

Janien,

Welcome to the group. My father's parents were from Belgium. I would love to visit there some day.

I know you'll enjoy the group very much.

Julianne

nadia said...

Hé nice Janien to meet you here. We join a Round Robin group in the Netherlands. Greetz, Nadia