Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hello Members

I'm doing a little cleaning of the exchange group. If there are people that are members of this board and wouldn't like to exchange anymore, could you please e-mail me to let me know, or leave a comment here please?

I'm just trying to make it a little more manageable and have decided that I'm going to start limiting membership so that people that really DO want to exchange can have a forum to do so.

If you still want to exchange and are in good standing then there are no worries and no reason to drop out even if you want to exchange in the future....but if you no longer want to be a part of the group for whatever reason, just let me know and I'll get it taken care of.

Thanks go out to all of you for your continuted commitment and support of the exchange! We have a wonderful group of stitchers here and so many lovely squares being exchanged each month. I'm astounded at the beauty each consecutive round brings the members of this board. We've had some lovely squares of late!
Vonna

No comments: