Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Squares from Melissa C.


I got my squares from Melissa in todays mail. WHat a wonderful way to start the weekend :) Sorry the one picture is upside down.


My camera is having trouble downloding to my computer so I could only scan what fit in the scanner. But along with this picture there was also some really cute ribbon.a star on a stake that will go in my flower pot and a really cute flag tin in the shape of a heart. Also there is a beautiful thread winder shown in the picture but much prettier IRL.

I really enjoyed taking part in this exchange. Melissa, your stitching is supberb! Thank you SO much for a wonderful exchange :0)

Natasha

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm glad that you received them safely. I really had a great time putting everything together for you.
Enjoy!
Melissa