Sunday, June 29, 2008

Squares Received from Peg!!!


I received these squares from Peg on Friday but didn't get a chance to post them. Aren't they wonderful? The design is taking from "And A Forest Grew" by Rosewood Manor, which we are both stitching on! I just love them!!! Thanks so much Peg!


And Peg, your squares are finally finished & are going out in tomorrow's mail as long as I get the address to where you are by then! I hope you'll like what I chose for you...... let me know when they arrive.


Have a great day & happy stitching!

1 comment:

Peg said...

Happy to hear they arrived safely. Sorry I didn't get a chance to post they were on their way the internet they have for us here is down more than it's up. Hope to be going home soon though so that will take care of that problem.

Peg