Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pictures of Summer Round Exchange

Here are pictures of what I stitched for Laura M. It's The Trilogy's Summer Tree.
And here's what Laura M stitched me! It's by The Cricket Collection but the name escapes me. She finished it into a basket lid with her signature lining the bottom. I have it in my second stitching corner (that's slowly growing) and as soon as I wake up it's there looking at me :-) I know it was a summer exchange but I *luv* that she stitched me a Halloween piece because I wanted to throw a Halloween Party in July but couldn't but when the package came I had my own little Halloween Party in July when I did a happy dance after opening the package!
Thanks so much Laura!!!

1 comment:

Julianne said...

Great stitching. I liked the CEC pattern so much that I just ordered it today.