Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thank you Clare!

Late yesterday afternoon, the postman made a delivery of a parcel and look what I found inside. Clare stitched the most wonderful squares for me for Fair & Square Round #7. I just love the colour and the tiny little gold beads. I am going to finish these squares off as a little pillow.


Clare also sent me some fantastic gifts. Some book plates, so I can label all my cross-stitch books and they should never go missing again. Some lovely little mother-of-pearl buttons. Needles, of which you can never have too many. A Little House Needlework chart 'Schoolgirl Lessons', which was on my wish list and the beautiful Belle Soie thread to stitch it.


Thank you very much Clare for your fantastic exchange, I absolutely love it all. I look forward to maybe stitching with you again in future rounds.

No comments: