Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Newbie

Hi ladies - I'm new to this blog and looking forward to participating in round 10. I've been stitching since Mom taught me to do stamped cross stitch over 50 years ago and I've done counted cross for 25 years or so. DH and I celebrated 38 years together in August and we have one son who is married but no children yet. I have my own estate and income tax business outside of Pittsburgh PA, which keeps me more than hopping. Thankfully I have my stitching to take my mind off the clients!! Like most, I give away much of what I stitch and have stash to last 2 lifetimes. When I'm stitching, I love to "watch" baseball and drag racing. I see some of my favorite designers in the squares from previous rounds - LHN, L*K and Bent Creek, so I think I'll fit in with this great group of stitchers.

Linda B

No comments: