Saturday, October 11, 2008

COMPLETE LISTINGS OF ROUNDS FOR 2009

Attention Members,
I have completed all the round listings with accompanying dates today for 2009.
I've cut some rounds and brought back others based on participation of the rounds we had this year.

In 2009 we will have:

6 "REGULAR ROUNDS" - no themes, participants will stitch squares based on their assigned partner's Membership Profile LIKES/DISLIKES.

4 CELEBRATE THE SEASONS ROUNDS - Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall (I was going to cut these out, but I heard some rumblings about me cutting them, and Jill F. graciously agreed to moderate them for the upcoming year ~ thank you Jill! )

4 SPECIAL HOLIDAY ROUNDS - Easter, 4th of July, Halloween and Christmas

That's 14 Rounds offered throughout the 12 months of the upcoming year.

It is my hope that we all continue to send/receive GORGEOUS squares. I just recently have had a few designers e-mail me to tell me that this blog is exceptional and the squares both stitched and received gorgeous. Isn't that great?! So let's all continue to exchange fabulously stitched squares!

Thanks!
~Vonna

No comments: