Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Staci and Diane!!

Just letting you know that I posted Diane's Round 9 block today when I was in town and Staci's halloween one will be in the mail tomorrow! I'm sorry I'm a little late! Early pregnancy sickness has been getting me down round the clock so it's been a mad rush at the end!!! Now I'm 13 1/2 weeks so feeling almost normal unless I don't get enough sleep!!! Hope you like them girls! I also have photos of Staci's Round 8 and Halloween blocks which I promise I'll put up as soon as I get back from holidays! I'm sorry I seem so slack but this pregnancy has knocked me for a 6 with severe flu on top! Touch wood I'm in for a good run now!

Hope you like them girls when they arrive! With any luck they should only take a week or so!

Happy stitching! Mairi

No comments: