Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Round 9 squares received from Shelley


My squares from Shelley arrived safely and I was thrilled to receive them as Shelley has been quite ill and had advised me of the delay. Unfortunately she will not be continuing with this exchange for the time being. The stitching on the squares I received is superb. The design is from Little House Needlework - currently my favourite designers.

This is the square I sent Shelley which she was unable to send a photo to the board. Unfortunately I cannot find where I took a photo of the second square with my name on it. Perhaps I forgot. I enjoyed stitching this design from The Prairie Schooler.

3 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

She did lovely squares for you! And you did lovely squares for her too Margie :)

Shelley said...

I'm glad you got to post a picture of your lovely square for everybody to see. It is beautiful! Thanks again!

Shelley

Cindy F. said...

Very nice exchange!