Saturday, July 11, 2009

Beautiful Squares from Round #13 and 4th of July

This post is a bit overdue but my computer has been having issues with the Blogger website ever since I updated Windows/Internet Explorer.
I received a gorgeous set of squares from Darla L. on July 2nd. She picked some of my favorite colors for this intricate pattern:


Thank you so much, I am sorry it took me so long to post!

Tonight I got home from work to find two very pretty 4th of July blocks in the mail from Neila C. I haven't been able to get the photo onto my computer yet but I will post the picture as soon as I can. Thanks you for the holiday squares Neila, I hope you enjoyed your vacation and I hope you will like the squares I stitched for you!

Carolyn L.
Massachusetts

1 comment:

Darla said...

Thanks Carolyn I am so glad you liked these....