Saturday, September 19, 2009

Round #15 from Corinna

After much ado with the postal service, I have received my squares from Corinna! I moved over a month ago but the post office has not been forwarding some of my mail, so it took awhile to track down the package. It was worth the wait though! Here are the squares I received:Not a great photo but you can see the design. The stitching is impeccable and the colors are lovely. Thank you for the squares, Corinna! Yours will be on the way soon. :)
Carolyn L.
New Hampshire

4 comments:

JillMN said...

Sure glad you located your package because these squares are absolutely gorgeous!

Daniela said...

Very beautiful design! Love it!

corinna said...

carolyn
hooray
i was worried that they may have gotten lost
i am pleased you are happy
smiles
c

Janice said...

These really are lovely! Thanks for sharing the pic.