Thursday, October 22, 2009

Very late pic post

I want to sincerely apologize to my exchange partners, Peg H. and Janice M. I've had their squares for quite some time, but between health issues and then my computer fried (if it's not one thing...) I haven't been able to uphold my part of the exchange agreement, and I sincerely, sincerely apologize to them both. Their squares are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! And yes, I know they're sideways, but I'm on a borrowed computer that doesn't have my editing software. I can't figure out how to change the layout.

Just look at these. This first one is from Peg. I have this pattern on my To Do pattern pile (you know the one...it's currently stacked ceiling high in a corner of the living room, lol) and I love it. I'm wanting to start a Holiday Wall, where I can hang themed designs and change it out throughout the year. So here is my very first Halloween themed square. I'm so going to get it framed and hang it on my very bare wall. lol



And this is Janice's design. Isn't this pretty? I've got a church right across the street that looks almost exactly like this!



Thank you both for stitching for me!

Maren

No comments: