Monday, July 26, 2010

ATTENTION MEMBERS--Please Read!

Hello Fair Square members,

If you haven't read the posting dated July 12, please do so. After long consideration, I have decided to proceed as follows.

If you wish to continue to be a member of this Fair and Square exchange blog, please send an e-mail to me at purplepeacockjill@gmail.com. I MUST receive this no later than July 25. There are lots of members on here that have not participated for 1-2 years. I am still getting requests for membership and new members might just rejuvenate these exchanges.

Starting July 26, I will take new members. How many will depend on how many current members stay aboard.

I find this neccesary to do as participation in recent exchanges have been extremely low.

Thanks for your time,
Jill

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jill, I'm sorry. I know i have not participated in well over 6 months. Moving across the ocean takes more out of you than you would think. But as I am not sure when I will have the time or energy to do this exchange, I will bow out as to allow another member to join who will be able to complete these exchanges. I had so much fun doing this though! Have a great day!