Friday, April 29, 2011

Round #24 Is Open for Sign-up

Signup for Round 24 is now open through April 29th. This Round will run from May 2 through June 13.

This is a Designer Specific Round and the designer is Blackbird Designs. This means your stitched square must be all or part of a Blackbird Design pattern.

Please review rules and if you are able to commit, send an e-mail to Jill @ purplepeacockjill@gmail.com.

If you have not fulfilled previous round commitments according to the rules of the Fair Squares, you will not be able to sign up until those are complete.

Thank you,
Jill

1 comment:

acorn hollow said...

I just wanted to follow up with a question that was asked on my blog about my sox rabbit. I did not make it. My husband bought that for me about 30 years ago and he is my favorite bunny sorry I am sure there is a pattern out there some where.
thanks for your visit
cathy