Thursday, October 6, 2011

My beautiful squares from Pam K.

I came home a wonderful package - my squares from Pam. Pam, your presentation is so beautiful, showing a care for your stitching that I hope to begin using in my future exchanges. They were sent perfectly flat, wrapped in tissue paper and protected inside a plastic page protector. My squares are a wonderful collection of Halloween motifs, in the most beautiful colors. I want to take pictures in the daylight, to show the great colors you used, so I will post this weekend.

I apologize also, because I missed the 10/3 deadline, and put your squares in the mail yesterday. I am so sorry to be mailing late, I was not watching the calendar as I should have been.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Can't wait to see the squares! The mailing idea is genius, I think I'm going to use that method from now on!