Friday, October 14, 2011

YOWSER!!!!!!!!!


Ruth's squares flew through Nebraska and safely landed in Pittsburgh. And just look at them! Remember the floss toss she did - turned into these lovely lighthouses and Quaker waters - two things I am really really like. Her stitching over one is wonderful and she put so much thought into how to incorporate the Quaker motifs and then 2 lighthouses. Pt Loma is Ruth's favorite and a west coast beauty. Erie is the closest one to me - and Ruth correctly researched that. How lucky am I to receive these squares. Now I need to do justice to the finishing. Thank you again Ruth for sharing your imagination and skills.

Linda

2 comments:

lynda said...

What wonderful squares! Ruth put so much thought into these...they're beautiful!

Christine said...

Beautiful squares! I like the personal touch of one lighthouse to the other.