Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Round # 27 from Marie P.

I was thrilled that Marie P and I were paired up again for Round #27. Since there's no dedicated Christmas Round this year, we decided to do Christmas themed squares. Little House Needleworks is one of Marie's favorite designers, so I chose Fresh Fallen Snow from the 2011 JCS Ornament issue for her, which you can see in another post.

For me, Marie stitched a lighthouse. PERFECT!! I've been eyeing up this design at my LNS for a while now, and couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger, considering I have plenty of stash and not enough time to stitch it all. Luckily now I don't have to.


Christmas Lighthouse by Of Generations Past
Stitched by Marie P. (http://creativethread.blogspot.com/)

As soon as I opened up the package, I knew it would make a perfect ornament, I put it in the pile I've been working on and here, in record time, is a *finished* ornament, hanging on my tree!



Thank you so much, Marie! I love it!

1 comment:

LindataxPA said...

Oh Jenn - it's perfect for you!! Great job Marie.