Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hi, I'm Margaret

Just a few words to introduce myself to the 'Fair and Square' gang which I'm thrilled to be a part of. My name is Margaret and I have been stitching since I was about 20 and loved it from the first moment. Wednesday is always an important day in my week as that is when I get together with my stitching friends at our local LNS. They are a great bunch and we share not only our love of cross stitching but books, our lives and our ideas about the world in general.

Now is the moment that I'm supposed to let you in on what I would like my square to look like. I have thought about it long and hard, listed some likes and dislikes and then decided to basically leave it up to the stitcher. I am sure that anything any one of you makes will be lovely. Since I plan to make single items out of the squares theme should be no problem.

No comments: