Sunday, May 20, 2007

Message from Marie

Hi Everyone...First let me thank Vonna and Annemarie for coordinating this exchange. I am very excited to be part of this wonderful group and am anxious to meet each of you through our stitching adventure.

I will cherish anything that you decide to stitch, but if you need some suggestions the following is a list of the many designers that I like:

Bent Creek ~ Birds Of A Feather ~ Blackbird Designs ~ Brightneedle~ Carriage House Samplings ~ Ewe & Eye & Friends ~ Hillside Samplings ~ Homespun Elegance ~La D Da ~ Goode Huswife ~ Little House Needleworks ~ Mary Garry's Sewing Cabin ~ Milady's Needle ~ Needle's Prayse ~Notforgotten Farm ~P. Buckley Moss ~ Prairie Schooler ~ Shepherd's Bush ~The Trilogy ~ With My Needle ~ The Workbasket.


I will be finishing the squares into individual projects.

1 comment:

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

I also love Mary Garry's designs - wish she still designed.