Sunday, May 20, 2007

Hi all

I came across this Friendship Square Exchange when I visited Barbara's blog recently and emailed Vonna to sign up. I'm really excited as this is my first international "friendship exchange". I'm Yasmin, 45 years old and a mom to 2 teenagers, a boy and a girl. I've been stitching for some years but on and off. Only recently have I started to stitch seriously. On the friendship square exchange, I love samplers especially french samplers, quakers, Prairie Schooler, LHN, Blackbird Designs, AMAP, Dessins DHC, CHS and Birds of a feather to name a few. I dislike cartoonmy, whimsical, biblical and mystical designs. I will be using my squares as individual pieces.BTW I love all colours esp those overdyes threads. Well, I'm going to start looking for patterns and 32 ct linen from my stash.

No comments: