Saturday, November 3, 2007

A Loonie Newbie

I am very excited to be a part of Fair and Square which I learned about from reading Carol S.'s blog. It is amazing what you can find when reading blogs, isn't it?

I live in Bloomington, MN, in the shadow of the Mall of America. I've been stitching for well over 35 years. I was taught to do stamped cross stitch by my grandmother as a child and learned counted cross stitch from my sister-in-law while living in Tunisia. I was immediately hooked and have accumulated quite an unmanageable stash since that time. My motto is that I can't leave this earth until I've finished it all.

Besides stitching, I enjoy reading, travel to both near and far (just returned from Scotland in September), knitting, and friends. I hope to make some new friends here.

2 comments:

Cathy B said...

Welcome Neila! -Cathy B in Maplewood

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Many, many warm welcomes Neila :)
I live in Bloomington, IN....I thought it funny when I was signing you up!
~Vonna