Monday, December 17, 2007

Introduction - Danielle Hahn

I am Danielle Hahn, 33, single, living with boyfriend of five years and one dog. I am very excited to be a part of this group! I met Vonna through her blog and then found this blog. I love stitched exchanges. I have just become a convert to Vikki Clayton's silks and it's all I stitch with now. I either sold or gave away all of my DMC and other hand-dyed threads! Crazy, I know!

I only stitch on Jobelan and have recently become obsessed with quaker designs. I love all quaker designers, but my favorites are JBW Designs and The Workbasket. I also love Little House Needleworks, Country Cottage Needleworks, Lizzie Kate, and Casey Buonaugurio.

I will love anything that my partner stitches for me. The only colors I can think of that I do not like are browns, unless it's variegated. I love any variegated threads.

I plan on finishing the squares into lots of different smalls, needlebooks, pinkeeps, bourses, baskets, ornaments, you name it. I am new to finishing and I want to try everything!

I look forward to lots of great square exchanges with all of you.

1 comment:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Many warm Welcomes, Danielle :)
~Vonna