Saturday, February 9, 2008

BEAUTIFUL FROM SUE W.

Sue W. sent this a while back. The pictures were taken and somehow my camera was placed in a very special secret hiding place. Much to my delight, today the camera came out of its very special secret hiding place. Now everyone may feast their eyes upon this beautiful work of art.

First a picture before anything was opened. The anticipation was just too much. Wrapped in red and green for Christmas.



Opening the package was so much fun. This picture is of all the wonderful things Sue sent to me....the chocolate is so yummy.



Here is a close up of the stitching. Her stitching is perfect.

I am thanking Sue from the bottom of my heart for all the thought she put into this. Also Thank you for all the wonderful goodies. It is very kind of you.

Happy Stitching Hugs, Kathy R.




No comments: