Saturday, February 9, 2008

I Received the Most Beautiful Squares Today from Staci K...







I can't tell how excited I was when I opened my package that came in the mail today. Everything about the package was just perfect. The way everything was packaged and what was inside the packaging.

Staci K. really did her homework on these. They are so me! The colors and the designs. Staci stitched different motifs from a few different samplers from Sampler and Antique Needlework. She picked the colors using DMC variations thread. They are just gorgeous! I can't tell you how much I love them! I think I am going to have to make something with them right away!

She also sent me some goodies, of course! Chocolates (who doesn't love that) and fibers, some DMC's and a Caron Wildflowers "Peacock"--how fitting! Thank you so much Staci.

No comments: