Saturday, April 19, 2008

New Too

I see that lots of new F&S exchangers are introducing themselves, so I'm hopping on the bandwagon (late as usual). I blog as Anna on Stitch Bitch and this August will be my 5th blogiversary! I've been married to the dude for almost seven years now; we have no children. I work as a development writer in Philadelphia. I'm late to the exchange party because I have four round robins being held hostage in Utah, in addition to one that went missing before there were blogs or even a yahoo. So my experiences so far are a little negative. I know this group will change all that!

2 comments:

Solitary Raven said...

Welcome Anna! We all need a stitch bitch shirt! :)
Laura

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Warm Welcomes Anna, I hope that Fair and Square is a positive experience for you :)