Friday, April 18, 2008

Guess I oughta introduce myself, too...

Howdy! I'm Kendra from western Kentucky. I've been married for almost 7 years and we have 2 daughters, 17½ months and 5 years. Even though I've been doing the stitching-blogging thing for a couple years now, I'm just now venturing into exchanges. I've been seeing and reading about all the pretty squares from this group for awhile now, so I decided to take the plunge and sign up...my first round is the 4th of July round.

I've been stitching ever since I was in grade school - I probably learned my first x's when I was 8 or 9 years old, watching my Mom and Granma doing their stitching. I took a break due to life events - school, college, career, etc. - but got back into stitching in 2002 and have been going strong ever since.

I'm looking forward to getting involved with this group!



The Stitching Hour

2 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Warm Welcome Kendra : )

Jenn Entropy said...

Hi Kendra :-) I popped over to your blog and noticed that you're working on the Sampler Book. I just won that at a stitching get together. I'm so excited to work on it. Your's looks lovely! Cheers...