Sunday, December 30, 2012

We're Baaaaaaack!

This exchange blog has been very neglected. I apologize if I have disappointed any of you. I just can't believe where the time goes! After starting a new job in August, here it is, the end of the year. And, yes, it seems like it went that fast.

Anyway, I am ready to get this going again. Are you?

How about a Valentine Square Exchange? I will take sign-ups until this Friday, January 4. Partner information will be sent out by Sunday, 1/6 with a mail date of February 4. Hopefully everyone will have their squares in time for Valentine's Day.

You all know the rules, if not, please refresh by reading them on the right side of the blog. Please e-mail me to sign-up, purplepeacockjill@gmail.com.

Hope to hear from you.

Jill

2 comments:

Christine said...

While I'm not ready at this point for another round, I do want to congratulate you on your new job. Have a wonderful and HAPPY New Year Jill!

Daniela said...

Noooo, I am too late? How did I miss the sign up dead line :(